Friday, August 17, 2012

Onesies

Ah, the onesie. The staple of a infant's wardrobe. Easy for Mommy and Daddy to get baby into and out of in a hurry, and they come in so many cute colours and styles! I was wandering the isles of my local Value Village and managed to get a dozen for about 1.99 each! I know, I will most likely get a lot at the baby shower, but i figured it would not hurt to start stocking up!



We both thought this was very cute! 



Motorbikes, or scooters I guess, and Duckies


My favourites, i have a thing for skulls and monsters (my Mom thinks I'm morbid)


A classic, Winnie-the-Pooh


I figured since baby would be born in the winter, this would be cute. 


Prince Edward Island is a neighbouring Provence that I visited for the first time a few weeks ago. 


This one said 12-18 months, but looked a little small. And since we are cloth diapering, i am told we will have to wear bigger clothes on baby, so i figured maybe by July it will fit! 


More Duckies, and some cute turtles and giraffes! 


Another cute saying. 


Finally, these last two I found at Giant Tiger. I wanted to buy them but they are 8 dollars each, so I could not really justify that cost for something that would only fit for a few months; but I love them! The pictures were taken with my phone, and so I showed them off at work. Everyone agrees they are adorable! 


Kermit!


Animal!


Well, I had a successful day shopping, I also got a bunch of books for baby's library. We are slowly building it up and asking guests to bring a book instead of a card to the baby shower! Baby should have enough books to last until she starts school!


Have a good day, everyone!! 


~Natasha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment