Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Brown Sugar Cookies


As mentioned before, I have a board on Pintrest with recipes that I have found myself making several times. This recipe I made just to try a couple months ago. Mr Picky has been working away a few days at a time, so I have been baking cookies to keep him going. It isn't much for food, but it is better than nothing and cheaper than buying several meals a day.  I chose brown sugar cookies as he loves regular sugar cookies and cinnamon cookies, so I thought this might go over well. I was right. Since then, I have made them about 10 times, he constantly requests 'those ginger cookies' (even though I keep telling him there is no ginger in them, just cinnamon). I am very close to memorizing THIS RECIPE.


This is a quick and easy recipe, it whips up in just a few minutes. The hard part is rolling and dipping every cookie, but I am sure to be given a look of disappointment were I to skip that step. The only change I made to the recipe was to not refrigerate them for two hours. Usually I am making cookies at 8 or 9 at night for him to take at 4 AM, so I really do not have time to cool them for two hours before baking. They turn out just as good, anyway!


Delicious little cookies that everyone seems to enjoy. Any cookies that are left behind do not last long! I think this would make a great pot luck or bake sale recipe, they are sure to be popular!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

~Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment