Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Morning Muffins: Sweet Potato Muffins

This is probably the third time I have made these muffins, they came out of a rogue sweet potato laying on my counter that I got tired of moving from place to place. Another Pintrest search found THIS recipe, Little Miss loved it (not so much with straight sweet potato) so it has made repeat appearances. 


I skip the ground flax seed because it isn't something I keep on hand, and the only store I can find it in at a decent price is 30 minutes away. Plus, I always forget to get some when I am in the area.


The recipe made 6 massive muffins, this is the first time I have used this pan with the recipe. I think next time I will use the smaller pan, it made 10-12 with that. They baked up quite dense, I think because the pan was to deep. It took quite a while to bake them off as well, thankfully, they didn't burn.


We loved them again! They taste kind of like pumpkin muffins, and would make a great Autumn treat. I will definitely be making them again and again to help the fussy one get her sweet potato in!

Happy Monday!

~Natasha,

No comments:

Post a Comment