Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Morning Muffins: Apple Oat Yogurt Muffins

I had a bag of apples in the fridge last week that begged to be used up. I thought I found the perfect recipe on Pintrest, but when I went to pin it I got a message...oops! You already pinned this one. I checked here, and found that recipe posted a few weeks ago. So, the search continued. After perusing a few more recipes, I found THIS, I didn't have Greek yogurt on hand, but I had a container of plain regular, I decided to go for it anyway.



They disappeared before I got a picture of one on the plate. I found they were a little dense and wet in the centre. They didn't burn, but were just at that almost point while the tops could have used a minute or three longer. This was probably caused from a combination of the large tin and the regular yogurt, So it was my fault, not the recipes.


Once I got the apple grated, the recipe flew together. They turned out delicious and Little Miss loved them. Mr Picky missed out. The newbie got a small taste and seemed to like them. She is just starting the journey into foods, so she mostly drooled on it. 

This one is definitely a repeat, I may even buy some Greek yogurt to make them again. It's not something I would normally purchase as I find it to bitter and prefer regular. 

Another Monday has come, I am hoping this week does not have as much rain as last week. It is starting to get depressing! Two days of sun followed by three days of pouring rain, what a miserable summer so far! 

Have a good week, everyone! 

~Natasha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment