Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday Morning Muffins: Gingerbread Muffins

Mr Picky loves gingerbread. Plop a bit of whipped topping (not whipped cream) on top and he will gobble it up! I found this recipe on Pintrest, a link that led to THIS blog, and decided to give it a go. 


The batter mixed up really nicely, instead of butter I used oil, and I didn't bother putting the sugar on top. I figured as a breakfast item, they really didn't need it. 


This is my new muffin tin, they are massive, bakery style muffins. This recipe filled the six cavities nicely. I got six delicious, gingerbready muffins.


I have a hard time calling these muffins, throw the batter in a square pan and it would make a lovely cake. It is heavy and thick. But, they were delicious! Little Miss ate a bit, she wasn't wild about them, but Mr Picky gobbled one up!

So, another weekend has passed, and another week begins. Time to bake more muffins!

Have a good week, everyone!

~Natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment